Qualifications and Policies
A few details
- One emergency food order for first-time clients without documentation.
- One food order pick-up per month.
- You must register and be screened on Monday between 9:30 A.M. and 11:15 A.M.
- Food is to be picked up on Tuesday or Wednesday between 9:30 A.M. and 11:30 A.M.
- If the Food Bank closes for weather or holiday (on a Monday), the schedule will change to Tuesday for screening and Wednesday for pick-up.
To sign-up, you must have:
- Two (2) forms of original ID for each person - NO copies.
- Proof of residency (rent/mortgage receipt, utility bill, etc).
- Proof of income (pay stubs, direct deposit, determination letters for public assistance, SSI, child support.
- No more than $175 a month per person in food stamps.
- All documentation must be original - NO copies will be accepted.
Able-bodied "children" 18 years of age or older who are not in school must register and be screened as individual adults.
If you have no income and/or you are unemployed, you are expected to apply for public assistance and be actively looking for work by registering for Career Link and show evidence of your job search by completing the Job Search - Contact Sheet.